lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Entrevist with Cuni !

Yo con rosa y ella con rojo sip? Comenzemosss !

Hi Cuni!
Hello Luni (:
How do yo meet Panfu?
Wiht my friends!
So intresting!
Do U like Panfu?
Yes! Is cool ;)
And I have a boyfriend
:O In panfu or in true life?
Panfu
o.O
We know you are in the last year of school,I think you arent big for play Panfu,and U?
....Silence.....
So, is extrange a person who is going to go to the University is playing Panfu, but, what do you think?
the next year is the last year in the school
:O
Cool!
Panfu need something more?
Maybe
O: Like,,?
Uhm..
It don´t need moderators :D
Oh! Hahaha thats true!
Do you like animals?
Yes! I ♥ Snakes!
:O So dangerous
sometimes e.e
Are you in pijama? (11:53 A.M. IN ARGENTINA)
Yes xD
Me too!!!!! (:
Do U like my new name?
Yes! Is cute :3
Ok, cuni, thank U for Your time, See U later!

Weipp Bye bye!

No hay comentarios: